Wednesday, February 22, 2012

New Needlecases in my Etsy Shop

Hello all,
I just finished some really sweet little needlecases. I do a lot of embroidery to fill my time when I am waiting here and there. I keep a little travel bag read to go. The last 3 times I left the house, I brought out my projects only to find that I forgot to pack a needle! Arrrrrrrrrrrgh! I was so disappointed and frustrated with my forgetfulness.

To prevent future flubs I decided to create a needlecase for my travel bag. Well, they turned out so cute, I decided to add them to my Etsy shop. I'll have to get to my own before my next waiting errand.
Take a look! They are so easy and fun to make. Create one for your bag!


Not sure how to proceed.... Check out my Needlecase Kit. All the materials, fabrics and directions are there for you!




No comments: