Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Introducing- Brookey's Bows on Etsy!

Introducing...Brookeys Bows!


Brooke is my very special, one and only, adorable, sassy grand daughter. To say that I adore her is the understatement of the year! Here's a few photos of my little sweetie pie...











Her beautiful mom is my new daughter, Samantha.



I asked her if she was crafty and if so, would she like to add some things to my Etsy Shop, Fiberluscious. She wasn't quite sure if she was crafty, but she was eager to see what she could do. OMG! She is wonderful!
Sam is a natural designer. She has a great sense of design and color. Being young, she knows what moms and babies love.
Its been so much fun to watch her grow creatively. I love her bows and barrettes and headbands. I think you will too.

Here is one of the first to go into her shop. Three Roses with Feathers.



Here are a few more.
Zebras and Feathers Bow

Three Roses

The Big Pink Flower Headband



Check her out at Brookeys Bows on Etsy
There are always new items being posted so put her on your list of favorite shops and come and shop often!



2 comments:

Julie said...

OMG! What a stunning model you have there! She is adorable!!! Beautiful bows too!!!

Theresa said...

So Cute! & so are some of those pretty frilly bows & headbands. I love the roses! Hey, Jill you are being featured in the spotlight on my site! Thanks for sharing the link up. Grab a featured button is you have a page or spot for it! You can find it right here: http://www.dearcreatives.com/community/ ( you might have to scroll down a little) & email me if you need help! Love the new look of your site!