Tuesday, January 15, 2013

IPublicate?

I recently ran into a new website called IPublicate.

After a quick overview of the site it looks like a fun way to reach creative people, promote a blog, and perhaps, even make a little money.

How does it work? Well, this is how I think it works. You create an uploadable file that teaches others how to do something. People can download that file, for $5, $8, $?. IPublicate pays you through PayPal and takes a bit of a fee.

Check it out here.
I'd love to know if anyone has tried it. Please feel free to leave your review or comments here for others to learn.



10 comments:

sew.darn.quilt said...

Sounds interesting, fun and you can make some coin?! Nice ;D

Bev said...

I've never heard of it! Thanks for sharing. If you don't have to put any money into it, what have you got to lose?

Cheery wave from Bev!

Anna said...

Thanks for sharing this! I just had a quick look and it seems like a fab. place for selling patterns. Anna S

Lou Anne Hazel said...

Your work is beautiful! I think your visual step by step instructions would make things easy for a non-sewer like me.

sharon said...

Stopping by from the blog hop....looooove your work and tutorials! Your blog is beautiful! I have never heard of the program you mention, but it looks interesting, I will have to check it out!

EvalinaMaria said...

Interesting... You have a lovely blog. I'm a new follower and participant of 'Grow your Blog'. Have fun at the party!
Evalina, This and that...

Createology said...

I am visiting from Vicki's HUGE party. I like what I see here and so am now a follower. Creative Hearts are Happy Hearts...

Ziggyeor said...

OH came from the Grow Your Blog and I ohhed and ahhed over your pretty pin cushions. I also liked the stitch tutorials! Very helpful, I do cross-stitch and haven't tried embroidery yet. I have just started needlepoint.

Gabriela said...

Nice to meet you through GYB!!!Lovely helpful blog!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Türkiye'nin Sohbet Odaları.
bedava sohbet - mynet sohbet - sohbet odalari - güzel sözler - sohbet net - cinsel sohbet - sohbetci - seviyorsun - güzel sözler fullarabeskrap - Çet Sohbet Siteleri- Mynet Sohbet Sitesi